Unrivaled Location and Convenience
Located in downtown Baltimore, 405 West Redwood puts you right in the heart of Charm City just steps away from the University of Maryland Medical Center Main Campus. Students and healthcare professionals can enjoy a commute-free lifestyle.
Features & Amenities
- Free BGE (Gas & Electric)
- Pet-friendly community
- Online service requests
- Luxer One Package Locker Systems
- Study Lounge
- 24/7 Fitness Center
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- Professionally managed community
- Award winning customer service
- Package acceptance from all major transport carriers
- Walk to Light Rail & Metro
- Easy access to Penn Station, I-95, I-83, & Inner Harbor
- Close proximity to University of Maryland Medical Center, MICA, University of Baltimore, and the Peabody Institute of Johns Hopkins University
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Granite Countertops
- Large windows with spectacular city views
- Walk-in closets
- Washer & dryer in every apartment
- Trash rooms on every floor
- Cable TV hookup & multiple phone lines
- Beautiful balconies in select apartments
Availability & Floor Plans
Looking For Parking? We’ve Got You Covered!
Looking for parking in the city can be overwhelming. The good news is there are a range of different options for you! We have created a guide to help you easily get in touch with the garages close by. This is not the end all be all list, but these are a great starting point. Still looking for other options? Contact our leasing staff and we would be happy to further assist you!
Located in the heart of downtown Baltimore, 405 West Redwood puts you seconds away from the city’s most popular cultural attractions. The Hippodrome Theatre, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, and the Inner Harbor are right in our backyard.
405 West Redwood
Preferred Employer Program
Is your company a David S. Brown preferred employer? If so, you may qualify for added move-in benefits. Major employers include the University of Maryland Medical System, Johns Hopkins University, Legg Mason and many more. Get familiar with David S. Brown’s Preferred Employer Program by clicking the link below.
You might also be interested in:
Owings Mills, Md